The lipsticks in the above picture are ones I made a few days ago!
IMPORTANT: I should stress before tutorial that these lip products should only be used sparingly,briefly on occasion ie: Creating a funky makeup look/halloween. You really shouldnt wear these everyday!! Over time the quality of the lipstick will decrease as there is nothing bonding the ingrediants together so they will separate.
The Products you need are:
-Crayola non toxic crayons
-Coconut Oil (or olive oil ect..)
- Tall Jar
- Vanillia Essence
1) It is important to pick a reliable brand of crayons. Non Toxic crayons such as the Crayola ones are made of wax (paraffin wax) which is used in a wide variety of beauty products.
2) Fill a saucepan with boiling water, turn on the heat and keep it simmering.
3) Place the jar into the centre of the saucepan. Add half a tablespoon of Vaseline and Coconut oil and wait till they have melted. Then add a tablespoon of vanillia essence, this gives the finished result a nice smell as opposed to a crayon smell.
4) Pick which crayon you are using and remove all the paper wrapping, break it up into smaller pieces and drop it into the jar.
5) Wait 5 minutes for them to melt. Then remove the jar and quickly pour it into the container.
6) place the container in the fridge for 5 minutes
AAAAAnnnd thats it!
a fun DIY project to try out!
You can always mix different crayons to get different colors!